Dec 1, 2020
A scalable business emphasizes
exponential growth. In this episode, learn more on how to put this
thing in a trajectory that you can not stop. In other words, once
you get going, it does not only becomes good, but also becomes
ludicrous! If you want to gain enough valuable nuggets that
would help you in your financial journey to scale to the top and
achieve success, then this episode is right for you!
Topics on Today’s
- How important is exponential growth in a business?
- Why do we need to scale the growth of a business?
- What are the building blocks in scaling for growth?
- Understanding your plans, systems and actions
- Avoiding "analysis paralysis"
- Dealing with taxes the right way
- Commercial Real Estate vs. Residential Apartments
- What is "cost segregation study"?
- What is "bonus depreciation"?
- Power of leverage
- Effects of doing the things you are not equipped for
- How important is it to hire people in your company?
- What type of people do you have to have in your "power
- What can an Asset Manager do?
- How important is a VA (Virtual Assistant)?
- Finding the right partner for your RE business
- What is an IMS (Integrated Management System) and how does it
Links and Resources
"You've got to believe it first to
achieve it" – Corey Peterson
"Fight like hell to get back on
course. Never quit." - Corey Peterson
Don’t forget to download
Workshop Quick Start Video Series, and if you like what you
have heard please leave
a review on iTunes.
word MONEY to 408-500-1127 to
get my free private money program and credibility kit for single