Jun 23, 2020
What can help you in your business? A spouse who always supports
your ideas—good or bad.
Today, Corey Peterson’s better half, Shelley, shares how to
conduct face-to-face calls that attract passive investors. What to
bring, what to say, and where to go?
Topics on Today’s Episode:
- Supportive Spouse: Shelley’s full of grace and authority with
- Face-to-Face Call Structure: Opening, key points, objections,
and close to action
- Right Investors: Attract high-income producing
- Who to contact, or not? Specific and accessible professionals
- Goal: Obtain and provide informational/educational discussions
- Prep and Packing: Visual aids, giveaways, and other fun
- Appearance: Look the part when representing your company,
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Enter name, email,
- Thank You: Send card, create tickler file, but don’t overwhelm
Links and Resources Mentioned:
“We all know that we should have some sort of real estate in
“There are other ways that you can invest your hard-earned
“I’m not peddling drugs. I’m peddling an earlier
“People are people. They want to feel special, and they want to
feel like they are important.”
Don’t forget to download my Free Workshop Quick Start Video Series, and if you
like what you have heard please leave a review on iTunes.
Text the word MONEY to
408-500-1127 to get my free private money program
and credibility kit for single family.